- Company: Strategic BCP®
- Location: Mid-Atlantic Region
- Position Type: Full-Time
- Job Pay Rate: DOE
- Travel Required: Minimum
- Telecommuting: No
As a Senior Business Continuity Consultant at Strategic BCP, we are looking for a motivated professional with a passion and interest in BC, disaster recovery, and related disciplines to join our consulting team in the Mid-Atlantic Region. You will manage a diverse portfolio of clients across all industries and play a leadership role that greatly impacts our growing organization—named “leaders” by Gartner two consecutive years for our BCM software and awarded top consultant and top product multiple years by BCI and DRI.
Primary duties include:
- Conduct Business Continuity and Crisis Management reviews/audits; develop plans
- Conduct Business Impact Analysis (BIA) and Risk Assessments
- Develop Business Continuity frameworks/strategies
- Manage Disaster Recovery projects
- Build/facilitate/coordinate scenario testing programs
- Coordinate client maintenance programs
- Provide general Risk Management and Business Continuity advice/assistance
- Develop/deliver Business Continuity and Crisis Management training programs
- 5+ years in the Business Continuity/Disaster Recovery field
- CBCP, CISA, CISM, CISSP certifications a plus
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build strong relationships
- Exceptional project management, time management, and organizational skills
- Demonstrates business and/or technical acumen to recommend and implement solutions
- Having a proactive, client-focused approach
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
Interested in Strategic BCP?
All resumes should be submitted in Word or PDF format with your last name as the filename.
If your qualifications meet our needs, a representative will contact you. Qualified candidates will be pre-screened and be required to go through a formal interview process.