BCP Advisory & Consulting
At Strategic BCP®, we focus on our clients' ongoing success and ultimate longevity. Our Advisory and Consulting Services provide professional business continuity planners with ways to become more relevant, visible, and vital within their own organizations. At the same time—our dedicated, passionate, and qualified team gives your IT professionals and other groups greater insight into their own businesses than ever before.
Consulting Meets Convergence
As modern business evolves—the distinction between Business Continuity (BC), Disaster Recovery (DR), and Risk Management (RM) becomes less clear every day. As the gap fades, these areas must integrate and converge. To remain relevant and effective, each area must adopt and incorporate aspects of the other into a unified whole. With the help of dedicated professionals, you can navigate obstacles to BC compliance. If you have a plan in place, are building one from scratch, or are somewhere in-between—you can benefit from our experience.
Permanent & In-Term Staff Augmentation
We understand organizations may require assistance with aspects of BC planning and management. Instead of hiring and training dedicated, permanent staff—let us bring in those resources on a scheduled basis. We do the work for you and provide fully qualified, outsourced BC planners to work on-site or remotely. This frees your organization from the expense, overhead, and benefit outlay required by full-time-equivalent employees.
Using our methodology, our BC consultants can perform a full strategic analysis of existing plans against all leading industry standards. This helps you identify priorities—including critical Recovery Timeframe Objectives (RTOs). This analysis includes details on the organization's departments and activities, uncovers dependencies, and can show the real cost that business interruptions bring to your organization. We can perform this analysis with or without a full-scale Plan Assessment.
Continuity Program Governance
Our BC experts provide a number of vital governance services. These range from the full assessment of an organization’s programs to the close examination of one or more specific aspects. Options include:
- Implementation/Revitalization. Whether you are new to BC, starting from scratch with a new plan, or trying to rework an existing program—your plan must have purpose. Consulting from Strategic BCP gives your plan the direction it requires.
- IT Gap Analysis & IT Insights. This exclusive Strategic BCP offering provides CIOs and IT leadership with insights into business application priorities. The complete prioritization of applications—mapped back into infrastructure—benefits both strategic planning and IT resiliency.
- Setup & Development. A proper BC program requires in-depth knowledge, insight, and experience. Strategic BCP has assisted organizations large and small over a range of industries. This allows us to structure programs tailored to any client.
- BC & DR Exercises. Our exercises form the backbone of preparedness and go hand-in-hand with Strategic BCP’s risk assessment capabilities. Together, they allow clients to see precisely what is at stake—and minimize the impact of any potential disaster.
- Strategic IT & Resilience Planning. Using our internally-developed consulting methodology, we can help you identify “at risk” business applications and infrastructure. This allows us to deliver thorough recommendations and a plan to remediate your risks over time.
Knowledge & Skills Transfer
Let us enlighten both executives and BC/RM teams on program awareness. We teach your team as we do the work—all in a hands-on environment. We go beyond formal training, showing key personnel how to conduct proper analysis. Skills transfer provides the understanding of BCM methodology—and the ability to execute data collection/program management as well.
Our cloud-based ResilienceONE® BC planning and risk management software streamlines the process of creating and maintaining plans that fit the ways user organizations operate. We have the expert resources and tools to address today's issues—putting you in a better position to face challenges sure to arise tomorrow.