Comprehensive Crisis Management Plans provide the ability to respond to and manage any disaster. These plans—also known as Emergency Response or Incident Management Plans—include details for handling all executive, safety, human-resources, and facility issues you may have. The ResilienceONE Crisis Management Plan stems from years of expert development to provide a comprehensive strategy:
- Crisis Management Team Setup: Structured Response. ResilienceONE provides for a Crisis Management Team Framework based upon the same Incident Command System (ICS) structure that police, fire, and emergency services use. Your organization can customize pre-populated templates of teams and roles or start from scratch to assign roles and teams.
- Crisis Management Action Plan: Assign Roles and Tasks. Each person on the Crisis Management Team must perform specific, action-based tasks as part of their assigned role. Customize pre-populated templates that detail every action required in a disaster or create your own.
- Crisis Management Policies/Procedures: Essential Guidance. Provide employees with the human-resources and facility-related guidance they need following a disaster. ResilienceONE includes policy and procedure templates in its Crisis Management area. Your organization can use these or detail its own by linking them to the appropriate plan.
- Notification Call Tree. Identify and Mobilize Key Personnel. Templates for IT Recovery Teams let users identify key recovery personnel and establish a system for their mobilization.
When it comes to managing a crisis, there’s no time for thought. There's no time for missteps. There's only time for fast and appropriate action. The robust risk assessment and business impact analysis capabilities of ResilienceONE® ensure that you have the right plan of action when a crisis strikes—so you can focus solely on execution.
ResilienceONE BCM software lets you:
- Automatically invoke plans based on incident impact
- Instantly notify critical personnel of incidents
- Easily activate priority-based plans that link external suppliers and agencies