Recover what matters most
With ResilienceONE, IT Disaster Recovery Plans are built around the identification and restoration of those critical assets that make up an organization's IT infrastructure using five key components:
- IT Inventory Area: Global Asset Management. Easily make changes to plans and drop-down lists by editing or deleting components, or pre-populate lists via GUI or direct integration.
- IT Gap Assessment: Identify Capabilities and Objectives. IT recovery planners must understand the business requirements, identify recovery capabilities, and pinpoint gaps between those capabilities and business objectives. ResilienceONE automatically prioritizes all IT components and compares capabilities and objectives for each.
- IT Hierarchies: Full System Mapping. Link assets at different levels to create a full system map, and ResilienceONE will update the prioritization of IT infrastructure automatically.
- IT Run Books: Step-by-Step Planning. ResilienceONE provides an easy-to-follow format for IT Disaster Recovery Planning. Users record procedures and resources needed for restoration of assets. Ideal for complicated/matrixed IT environments; this feature can be linked across recovery teams.
- Notification Call Tree: Identify and Mobilize Key Personnel. Templates for IT Recovery Teams let users identify key recovery personnel and establish a system for their mobilization.
There’s no way to prevent a hurricane, earthquake, or other natural disaster. But a comprehensive disaster recovery plan can help you weather the storm with step-by-step instructions to recoup your most valuable resources. Whether your organization—and/ or its vendors—faces a fire, flood, weather event, or environmental catastrophe.
ResilienceONE BCM software can help you:
- Restore any IT asset—with automatically accessible plans based on incident impact
- Track your resources in real time via an interactive tracking "GPS" system that dynamically changes as you perform each step
- Access a goldmine of business recovery and process information with a fully integrated relational database linking all business processes, associated assets, personnel, facilities, and vendors
- Monitor multiple, concurrent disasters live
- Instantly send urgent notifications to appropriate personnel