So much to gain, with such clear-cut logic
ResilienceONE® business continuity planning software incorporates a user-labeled hierarchy and powerful relational database that can associate business functions, processes, and components in virtually infinite ways. This helps to identify risks, establish priorities, generate and test recovery and continuity plans, and empower strategic analysis.
The ResilienceONE methodology developed by experienced continuity practitioners uses flexible labeling to adapt to your organization's terminology—including a matching hierarchy migrated and aligned with your existing plans. So building and evaluating plans is more intuitive and simplified, allowing you to:
- Prioritize needs automatically based on all related component values.
- Identify all supporting assets for any function or process you choose.
- Display cascading impacts triggered by any asset loss or disruption.
ResilienceONE's fully integrated relational database also helps you tap the goldmine of data stored in your plans. It is risk assessment software that also enables creative "what if" analysis to support management decisions beyond risk management, business continuity and disaster recovery:
- Help IT managers justify technology expenditures by operational importance.
- Enable facilities managers to identify unused or underutilized assets.
- Support HR decision-makers in optimum staffing decisions.