Keep threats in check
Thorough Risk Assessment is crucial to any contingency plan. At the heart of the ResilienceONE Risk Assessment area are five dashboard/template screens that each interact seamlessly with others:
- Scope of Risks Examined: Flexible Threat Assessment. ResilienceONE can analyze a variety of different risks with the flexibility to associate different threats to such entities as facilities or IT. A number of Risk Assessment templates are available free for client use.
- Historical Incident Capture: Learn from History. Once you determine applicable threats; it is important to capture past incidents, impacts, recovery activities, and mitigation measures. The Risk Assessment area interacts with Plan Activation to track ongoing recovery activities.
- Risk Assessment: Know Going In. The Risk Assessment tab provides templates to calculate the total risk of each potential threat via probability, impact rating, and corresponding description.
- Mitigation Alternatives: Have a Backup Plan. Once the highest-risk threats have been identified, detailed, alternative mitigation measures can be developed in ResilienceONE.
- Vulnerability Remediation Project Plan. Preparing for the Worst. ResilienceONE Project Management can track tasks and assign them to users who can update their progress in the system. Reporting allows coordinators to see current status and can sign-off on completed tasks.
Unchecked threats to people, IT assets, processes, and facilities could literally kill your business. ResilienceONE® helps you protect what matters most, including any third-party services you rely on. It links external suppliers to risk-management plans. Then, it performs weighted calculations that yield an overall risk score and thresholds for every business process—analyzing risks from any angle.
Use ResilienceONE BCM software to:
- Evaluate any type of risk—equipment, facility/environmental, human/role, supplier, IT—with easy drag-and-drop reporting
- Balance your organizational risk appetite with high-risk/mitigation measures through sophisticated, proprietary, risk-modeling algorithms
- Determine Recovery Timeframe Objectives (RTOs) automatically based on any quantitative/qualitative impact
- Create strategic “what-if” plans and contingencies