ResilienceONE® delivers operational benefits and strategic value to users throughout the organization, based on its ability to capture, prioritize, integrate and report information on all assets, processes, and personnel.
- Save time! Create and maintain comprehensive BCM plans with minimal disruption to daily functions.
- Save money! Empower more profitable business decision-making with all-in-one functionality that eliminates costs other BCM software options charge for add-on modules, configuration, start-up, and training.
- Avoid consequences! Minimize the risks of non-compliance and consequences of downtime or slow recovery, with accurate Business Impact Analysis and easy-to-update BC plans.
- BC Planners/Managers automate efficiency and minimize data entry complexity for end users.
- CIOs and IT Managers prioritize IT resources, streamline recovery, and justify investments.
- Risk Assessment Managers evaluate risks and calculate priorities for mitigation.
- CFOs pinpoint vulnerabilities, identify financial impacts, and justify expenditures.
- Other C-Level Executives analyze financial impacts and ensure competitive stability.
- Facility Managers optimize expenses and overhead, and ensure safety of personnel.
Experience these organization-wide benefits:
- Gain peace of mind that your department and organization are prepared for potential threats to continuity of your business operations.
- Achieve comprehensive BCM plans—meeting ALL industry-specific BCM, contingency, and risk-management compliance standards—with minimal disruption to daily functions.
- Standardize the methodology for documenting all relevant operational processes and resources, identifying obsolete ones, and prioritizing each one’s impact on continuity.
- Simplify the process of building and maintaining BCM plans that can be updated dynamically and automatically, based on changes in organization assets, operations, and personnel, and on the value management assigns to each.
- Conduct "what-if" analyses—for new equipment purchases, reorganization impacts, or changes in business practices—on any aspect of your organization’s operations.
- Enhance your ability to manage, track, and communicate business recovery activity resulting from an incident—including interactive plan use dictated by the disruption, recovery, and incident tracking, and post-event custom reporting.
- Benefit from access to strategic and technical consulting support from experienced BCM professionals—including best-in-class training that helps BCM administrators and departmental end users develop and maintain plans on an ongoing basis.
Compare the power and ease of ResilienceONE to your current BCM alternative.