About Strategic BCP
Strategic BCP builds enterprise-class business continuity software and provides professional services that elevate business continuity programs within organizations. Since 2004, our people and our programs have worked in conjunction with each other to ensure comprehensive management of risk, continuity and resilience.
Business Continuity Institute (BCI) North America
- Continuity & Resiliency Provider of the Year (ResilienceONE): 2018
- Continuity & Resiliency Provider of the Year (ResilienceONE): 2015
- Industry Personality of the Year (Christopher Duffy): 2015
- BC Product of the Year (ResilienceONE): 2014
- Industry Personality of the Year (Frank Perlmutter): 2014
Disaster Recovery Institute (DRI) International
- Consultant of the Year (Christopher Duffy): 2016
- BC Planning Software of the Year (ResilienceONE): 2014
- BC Planning Software of the Year (ResilienceONE): 2013
- Positioned “Leaders” in Gartner Magic Quadrant for BCM Planning Software: 2017 | 2016 | 2014 | 2013
- Rated “Positive” in Gartner MarketScope for BCM Planning Software: 2010
- Named “Cool Vendor” by Gartner for Risk Management and Compliance: 2009
Since 2004, our company name “Strategic Business Continuity Professionals” has reflected experience in all aspects of business continuity management planning and disaster recovery—as former managers leading BC programs and IT to BCM software providers and consultants. We provide comprehensive and convenient ways to manage risk, continuity, and resilience.
Positioned again as “leaders” by Gartner for BC Management Planning Software. Disaster Recovery Institute (DRI) International named Christopher Duffy Consultant of the Year. Officially changes name to Strategic BCP ResilienceONE® to support product expansion.
Enhances GRC capabilities for IT and Operations; adds mobile applications. Cisco and Gap present ResilienceONE case studies at DRJ Fall World.
Expands R&D and sales operations to Blue Bell, PA (Philadelphia area). Receives multiple awards from Business Continuity Institute (BCI). Expands BCM advisory services; Christopher Duffy joins as VP of Consulting.
Positioned as “leaders” by Gartner for BC Management Planning Software; again in 2014. Featured in Fortune on the convergence of BC and Risk Management. Receives “product of the year” award from Disaster Recovery Institute (DRI).
ResilienceONE reaches 300,000 end users. First to include Free Data Migration from previous plans to save time and money and relieve apprehension to abandon old software and templates.
Unlimited Users offered to encourage full BCM participation in organizations. Rated “positive” in Gartner MarketScope for BCM Planning Software. Publishes first of many viewpoints in BCM Professional’s Playbook Series.
Named “Cool Vendor” by Gartner for Risk Management and Compliance.
BCP Genome developed by Strategic BCP—a series of 101 criteria distilled and synthesized from leading BC standards, regulations, and best practices to ensure compliance with relevant standards across multiple industries.
ResilienceONE introduced by Frank Perlmutter, the first true Software-as-a-Service for BCM with built-in analytics, BIA, Planning, and Emergency Management sold as a package without costly modules.