Enterprise Customer Success Manager
We are looking for a passionate, entrepreneurial, and self-motivated Enterprise Customer Success Manager with demonstrated and successful customer onboarding and account management skills. The ideal candidate has a consultative account management approach, with a background in a SaaS or services company with experience selling and or supporting technology products and/or services, and is capable of thriving in a dynamic, fun-paced work environment.
The Enterprise Customer Success Manager will be responsible for the success and growth of strategic accounts, proactively advocating on their behalf to Strategic BCP support and consulting teams, ensuring coordination, integration, and an overall consistent and successful experience across partners and clients. You will be responsible for all renewals within your accounts, with a focus on growing the consulting sales funnel, have experience navigating through organizations, be a great listener, articulate communicator, as well as a curious and creative problem solver.
The position will be based out of our Blue Bell, Pennsylvania office and will oversee our enterprise accounts the Americas and EMEA market. He/she will play an integral role in helping build the foundation of our growing consulting organization, working closely with the Vice President of Professional Services, Head of Sales, and Director of Customer Service.
Company: Strategic BCP
Location: Blue Bell, PA
Position Type: Full-Time
Job Pay Rate: $50,000.00 to $60,000.00 /year
Travel Required: Yes
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TABLE
- 2 plus years of B2B Mid-Market or Enterprise customer success, account management, and/or service management experience, with history of driving revenue through retention and expansion of existing accounts
- Demonstrated ability to execute customer success plan from integration and deployment to account management for mid-large enterprises accounts
- Aptitude for not only selling technical and complex products and services but also training others to do the same through enablement activities
- Technically savvy and specifically skilled in using a CRM to manage accounts and drive pipeline growth
- Must be a self-starter with ability to plan, forecast, and deliver specific results and work independently as well as within a team environment
- Strong project management skills both internal and external; Excellent communicator both written and verbal
- Bachelor’s degree and/or early startup experience strongly preferred, but not required.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING IN THE POSITION
- Oversee the successful integration, deployment, and onboarding of new Strategic BCP clients
- Drive all post-sales activities all the way through account management with a focus on facilitating and leading enablement activities for our clients, including appropriate training and materials
- Provide ongoing support and drive account growth through enablement activities, including sales and technical training, training material, and support
- Collaborate with both the consulting and sales teams as appropriate in developing offerings and plans that address incremental growth of Strategic BCP, revenue, market share and new logo acquisition
- Support consulting sales actively as appropriate; proactively collaborating with teams through regular syncs, pipeline review, and co-selling to qualify leads, create opportunities and close deals
- Visit major enterprise accounts with Sales or Consulting project managers to strengthen relationships
- Provide training on products and methodology at Bluebell location.
IN RETURN, WE OFFER
- The unique opportunity to work at an innovative software company, and build out and grow the retention and inside consulting program
- Competitive Salary + Uncapped Commission
- Premium Health Benefits: Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Paid Time Off (PTO) 2 Weeks, after 90 day probation
ABOUT Strategic BCP
Strategic BCP is a leader in the Business Continuity/ Disaster Recovery, and Risk software and consulting marketplace. Our best in industry methodology ensures customer success in compliance and resiliency.
Interested in Strategic BCP?
All resumes should be submitted in Word or PDF format with your last name as the filename.
If your qualifications meet our needs, a representative will contact you. Qualified candidates will be pre-screened and be required to go through a formal interview process.