Resilience 2020 Virtual Business Continuity Conference
Resilience 2020 was developed as SAI Global’s response to the cancellation of Business Continuity conferences. Designed to give our industry the information they need, we developed a virtual event to share insights for business continuity planning and crisis management teams to use during the COVID-19 pandemic and beyond. The six short webinars along with other materials BC practitioners need to remain resilient through this crisis are now available onDemand on the SAI Global website.
- On Demand Webinar: Coronavirus: Vendor Risk and Supply Chain Disruption
- On Demand Webinar: No Business Continuity Program is Complete Without an Effective Crisis Communications Plan
- On Demand Webinar: Coronavirus: So Your Company has Decided to Work Remotely, Now What?
- On Demand Webinar: Next-Gen BCM: The Convergence of Risk and Continuity
- On Demand Webinar: Data Privacy: Remote Workers and Compliance
- On Demand Webinar: 3 Key Skills of the Modern Business Continuity Manager Facing a Pandemic