Sales Executive, Business Continuity Software
As a Sales Executive reporting to the VP Sales and Strategy, you will be responsible for the capture of new business from new clients. Your focus will be selling: from discovery call through close, plus some prospecting when necessary. We are seeking to hire multiple sales executives in the continental US. Qualified candidates will have demonstrable experience representing an enterprise software vendor from any of the following domains: business continuity/disaster recovery, risk management/GRC, compliance management, vendor risk management, and information security.
Company: Strategic BCP
Location: Seattle, WA / Northwest
Position Type: Full-Time
Job Pay Rate: DOE
Travel Required: Minimum
Manage your portfolio supported by an outstanding team, and win! Conduct discovery calls, plan for demonstrations with the demo team, take full responsibility for knowing your prospect top to bottom and developing a winning strategy for every opportunity assigned to you. Prepare for and lead demonstration sessions, proposal development, and tradeshow presentations when appropriate, and when necessary conduct your own prospecting within specific target markets and geographies.
- 3-5 years of sales experience exceeding quota within a SaaS or enterprise software company.
- Ideal candidate will have experience in any combination of topics – business continuity management, crisis management, vendor risk management, compliance management, operational risk management, policy management.
- Comfortable with office productivity and common CRM tools, pipeline management, and owning your opportunities from start to finish.
- Strong, professional verbal presentation and communication skills. If you don’t take detailed notes, listen carefully, and can’t translate what you’ve heard into a winning deal strategy please do not apply.
- Excellent writing skills. You will be leading proposal efforts, corresponding with prospects, and representing the company.
- Must be able to execute independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Up to 50% North American travel expected at times. Candidates in the Philadelphia area will work from our Blue Bell, PA headquarters when not traveling.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- U.S. citizenship or permanent residence status required. Applications where visa sponsorship is unclear or is required will not be considered.
- Direct candidates only, no recruiters please.
IN RETURN, WE OFFER
- The unique opportunity to work at an innovative software company, and build out and grow the retention and inside consulting program
- Competitive Salary + Uncapped Commission
- Premium Health Benefits: Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Paid Time Off (PTO) 2 Weeks, after 90 day probation
ABOUT Strategic BCP
Strategic BCP is a leader in the Business Continuity/ Disaster Recovery, and Risk software and consulting marketplace. Our best in industry methodology ensures customer success in compliance and resiliency.
Interested in Strategic BCP?
All resumes should be submitted in Word or PDF format with your last name as the filename.
If your qualifications meet our needs, a representative will contact you. Qualified candidates will be pre-screened and be required to go through a formal interview process.