Senior Business Continuity Consultant: Healthcare
As a Senior Business Continuity Consultant at Strategic BCP, we are looking for a motivated professional with a passion and interest in BC, disaster recovery, and related disciplines to join our consulting team in the Philadelphia, Pennsylvania area. You will manage a client in the Healthcare industry and play a leadership role that greatly impacts our growing organization. Strategic BCP was named “leaders” by Gartner three consecutive years for our BCM software and professional services excellence.
Company: Strategic BCP
Location: Blue Bell, PA
Position Type: Contract-to-hire
Job Pay Rate: DOE
Travel Required: Extensive
PRIMARY DUTIES INCLUDE:
- Conduct Business Continuity and Crisis Management reviews/audits; develop plans
- Conduct Business Impact Analysis (BIA) and Risk Assessments
- Develop Business Continuity frameworks/strategies
- Manage Disaster Recovery projects
- Build/facilitate/coordinate scenario testing programs
- Coordinate client maintenance programs
- Provide general Risk Management and Business Continuity advice/assistance
- Develop/deliver Business Continuity and Crisis Management training programs
- 5+ years in the Business Continuity/Disaster Recovery field
- CBCP, CISA, CISM, CISSP certifications a plus
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build strong relationships
- Exceptional project management, time management, and organizational skills
- Demonstrates business and/or technical acumen to recommend and implement solutions
- Having a proactive, client-focused approach
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
IN RETURN, WE OFFER
- The unique opportunity to work at an innovative software company, and build out and grow the retention and inside consulting program
- Competitive Salary + Uncapped Commission
- Premium Health Benefits: Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Paid Time Off (PTO) 2 Weeks, after 90 day probation
ABOUT Strategic BCP
Strategic BCP is a leader in the Business Continuity/ Disaster Recovery, and Risk software and consulting marketplace. Our best in industry methodology ensures customer success in compliance and resiliency.
Interested in Strategic BCP?
All resumes should be submitted in Word or PDF format with your last name as the filename.
If your qualifications meet our needs, a representative will contact you. Qualified candidates will be pre-screened and be required to go through a formal interview process.