Senior Solution Consultant
As a Senior Solution Consultant, you will own the product demonstration and technical dialogue as you support the product demands of our sales team. Bring your proven ability to demonstrate a comprehensive enterprise SaaS product and articulate responses to product questions in RFP responses. This role is embedded in both the sales and product teams, to understand both details and power of the product as well as the sales process. This role is instrumental in the capture of new business. This person will contribute to product presentation and process improvements, as well as play a key role in exceeding company revenue and new client acquisition goals.
Company: Strategic BCP
Location: Blue Bell, PA
Position Type: Full-Time
Job Pay Rate: DOE
Travel Required: Yes
Create and perform tailored product demonstrations based on customer requirements collected during discovery by the inbound team and assigned to sales reps. Support sales representatives to meet revenue goals through product demonstrations, respond to product-oriented questions, and author responses to technical RFP questions. Setup and monitor client “sandbox” environments under evaluation. Prepare demonstration instances to be used at tradeshows and events.
- 2-5 years of technical sales and product demonstrations within a SaaS or enterprise software company.
- Ideal candidate will have experience demonstrating the following software solutions: business continuity management, crisis management, vendor risk management, compliance management, operational risk management, policy management.
- Comfortable with website technology and common automation tools.
- Solid knowledge of how information security and single sign-on configurations are used with a SaaS product.
- Experience with databases and restful API integrations.
- Strong, professional verbal presentation and communication skills.
- Excellent writing skills.
- Must be able to execute independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Up to 50% North American travel expected at times.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- U.S. citizenship or permanent residence status required. Applications where visa sponsorship is unclear or is required will not be considered.
- Direct candidates only, no recruiters please.
IN RETURN, WE OFFER
- The unique opportunity to work at an innovative software company, and build out and grow the retention and inside consulting program
- Competitive Salary + Uncapped Commission
- Premium Health Benefits: Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Paid Time Off (PTO) 2 Weeks, after 90 day probation
ABOUT Strategic BCP
Strategic BCP is a leader in the Business Continuity/ Disaster Recovery, and Risk software and consulting marketplace. Our best in industry methodology ensures customer success in compliance and resiliency.
Interested in Strategic BCP?
All resumes should be submitted in Word or PDF format with your last name as the filename.
If your qualifications meet our needs, a representative will contact you. Qualified candidates will be pre-screened and be required to go through a formal interview process.