Software Trainer & Lead Implementation Specialist
We are looking for a passionate, entrepreneurial, and self-motivated Trainer and Lead Implementor to the industry’s leading software and consulting company. We are seeking an individual that is willing and capable of delivering world class training and also lead software implementations for our customers.
The Trainer & Lead Implementation Specialist will be responsible for new customer software implementations, ensuring customer mastery of our software programs, proactively advocating on their behalf to Strategic BCP support and consulting teams, and ensuring an overall consistent and successful experience across clients. This is an integral role in building the foundation of our revised training program. This person will also work closely with the VP of Professional Services and Director of Customer Service. This position is based out of our Philadelphia area office.
Company: Strategic BCP
Location: Blue Bell, PA
Position Type: Full-Time
Travel Required: Yes
Job Function: Consulting, Training
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TABLE
- Has created and led training programs for software companies. Business Continuity /Risk /Disaster Recovery training and or experience is a plus.
- Demonstrated product expertise with deep knowledge of the latest features and product developments related to software applications
- Excels with in-person and adult learning instruction.
- Maintained training curriculum for various levels of students
- Measured training, course and instructor effectiveness and made improvements based on feedback.
- Demonstrated ability to implement customer implementations from integration to training for mid-large enterprises accounts.
- High School Degree minimum
- DRI, BCI, ITIL Certifications a plus
- 3 years in an end user software trainer role and OR:
- 2 years in customer service or support role
- Experience in project management
- Ability to travel up to 50%
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING IN THE POSITION
- Deliver comprehensive and engaging onsite and remote training to new and existing customers
- Lead new software implementations, transitioning clients smoothly from the sales process.
- Create engaging and effective training collateral ensuring customers understand all aspects of our product capabilities. This may include instructor-led training, interactive training, videos, and documentation.
- Partner closely with product management on upcoming features and releases.
IN RETURN, WE OFFER
- The unique opportunity to work with an innovative software company, and build out and grow the training programs
- Competitive Salary
- Premium Health Benefits: Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Ability to Work from Home part time
- Paid Time Off (PTO) 2 Weeks, after 90-day probation
- Job Type: Full-time Salaried
ABOUT Strategic BCP
Strategic BCP is a leader in the Business Continuity/ Disaster Recovery, and Risk software and consulting marketplace. Our best in industry methodology ensures customer success in compliance and resiliency.
Interested in Strategic BCP?
All resumes should be submitted in Word or PDF format with your last name as the filename.
If your qualifications meet our needs, a representative will contact you. Qualified candidates will be pre-screened and be required to go through a formal interview process.