Webinar: BC Metrics that Count: Collect, Report and Present the Value Behind your BC Program
If you are constantly seeking more executive buy-in for your BC program and have difficulty presenting your true effectiveness, join Strategic BCP and fellow business continuity veterans on October 17, 2017 as we reveal metrics that will “wow” your executives, strengthen your risk management skills and increase your value to your organization.
This webinar is designed to take you from data collection through delivery. We’ll even go a step further to share metrics that our colleagues have used to extend the value their programs bring to their organizations that reach beyond the traditional BC agenda.
Webinar Topics Include:
- Data Collection Doom: How to identify and avoid poor data collection methods and bad data that cannot be analyzed.
- Setting Goals for Executive Delivery: How to ask the right questions to align your BCP metrics with what executives and business leaders care about most.
- Giving Your Metrics Teeth: How to present your analysis and back-up your findings.
- See Sample Reports: We’ll show actual reports with the metrics you need to impress your executives and show-off your value.
- Examples of Practical Application: Hear directly from BC pros who use BC metrics to manage risk, spot vulnerabilities others in their organization cannot, and be a manager of overall business evolution.
Metrics are vital in our BC world. Don’t miss this expert discussion about how to use them to your full advantage as a valuable member of your organization.
When: October 17, 2018 2:00-3:00 PM EDT
Presenter: Frank Perlmutter, CBCP, MBCI, is a nationally renowned speaker with over 17 years of experience in Business Continuity and Risk Management. He is the Founder of Strategic BCP, Inc., a Business Continuity software and consulting company dedicated to developing highly effective Business Continuity Programs through the use of its proprietary ResilienceONE software tool. Frank is also the developer of the business continuity genome, a “gold standard” in business continuity that merges the requirements of the most prominent regulations affecting BCP.